Thursday, March 16, 2017

Hammond Re-union

Jenny and the boys flew into Dulles Airport last night around 1900 and it feels so good to be together again. The NA was an awesome experience, but I'm glad it's over and I'm ready to spend some quality time with family.

I donned the green and black uniform one last time and spent the morning showing them around my temporary home today and the boys loved it.

From there we went a few miles north and visited the National Museum of the Marine Corps. It was another very memorable time.

Lastly just before sunset we enjoyed a delicious seafood dinner on the shores of the Potomac River at Tim's River Front, great way to end the day!

Tomorrow I walk across the stage!

Checking out my empty room.

Auditorium



Our fitness instructor, VanHalen would be proud!

Motivational tree

Thanks to the FBI Police for  being on the job!



National Museum of the Marine Corps


Great way to end the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment