Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Fitness Challenge #7

Well what can I say, the second to last challenge was up to each student...a timed one mile run. Nothing different than we did in week one, nothing to prove to anyone but themselves. I can say right now I am so proud of everyone regardless of their time, that it was all left on the track. I am also proud to say I improved my time by almost a full minute notching a 6:12, which is the best time I have recorded since I was 26. All the fitness instructors have been great and pushed us no matter what fitness level we were at and made us better. There will be no challenge next week as we prepare for the Yellow Brick Road! Unfortunately I wasn't able to take any photos of this challenge, but I am hoping to steal some and put them up later! 267 forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment