Saturday, February 25, 2017

Mad Anthony Mud/Obstacle Run

Today I had a unique opportunity to experience an OCR while in the area, the Mad Anthony Mud Run. Held near Waynesboro, VA, approximately 2 hours drive from the base. It was 4.7 miles with 12 obstacles. I got a couple of the guys here to go as well, Robert Lucchesi and Alden Thomasson. Alden has done a few OCR's before, but this was Robert's first. We all had a great time and the weather was a perfect 60 degrees at start time. For a local run this one was very well organized. My time was 43:05 and was 29th out of 480 overall and 4th in my age group, I ran a little more carefully for fear of injury, but still went hard and got a great workout. Next event is the D.C. Rock n' Roll 1/2 marathon in two weeks!















No comments:

Post a Comment