Thursday, February 2, 2017

More Challenges....

Anyone who knows me well, knows I am very passionate about running, fitness and racing, especially in the OCR realm. The Physical Training we here is great, but I have decided to make some other challenges for myself.

The first is actually an 5k Obstacle Course Mud Run and am stoked that I found one close,  a few friends from in class are going to compete with me (going to hook them too). I'ts in Waynesboro, VA about 2 hours southwest of here on February 25.

Mad Anthony Mud Run

The next will be a first for me...a Half Marathon! What better time to try new things. Several of us are going to run it and several more are running the 5k. It's in D.C. on March 11, the week before graduation and the Yellow Brick Road. Gunna go out with a BANG!!

Rock n' Roll Marathon







No comments:

Post a Comment