Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Back to business

Monday was rough...didn't get back on base until after midnight and then couldn't get to sleep. Needless to say class was tough this morning and I wasn't alone, many of us were just plain wiped out, but we powered through and finished the day. After class since I didn't have PT today, I decided instead of a nap to go for a run, since I have several upcoming races and need the miles under my belt. There is a great trail on base about a mile away so I put up 6+ miles at just under 9 min miles (not great but I'll take it). Even took a few photos as it was beautiful out and the sun was going down behind the trees. I also had to take one by the tree of motivation. With another challenge looming in the morning, I'm hitting the rack early tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment