Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Fitness Challenge #4: The Lion's Leap

Fitness Challenge #4: The Lion's Leap!

A 5k road race was the drill today. As HMI John Van Vorst, who we call Van Halen, said: simple, but not easy!

I woke up this morning with back spasms, to the point where it was difficult to put shoes on, but somehow got it loosened up to run, not sure how really.

The weather was the best we had seen yet, 70 deg and sunny!

Ran a decent 23:00, which is far slower than normal, but due to how my back felt I was happy with it. Everyone gave it their all and we went back and supported everyone and help motivate them. We never let anyone finish alone. Great job 267!
The Lion's Leap!

Last minute instruction



Steve doesn't want to be revived!
 More instruction


Bringing the last runner in! (we never let them finish alone)!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the info and pictures. My brother(Geody VanDewater) is in the same class. I just spotted him in one of your pictures. If you could find the opportunity, please sucker punch him from me.

    ReplyDelete