Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Fitness Challenge #2 "We're not in Kansas any more!"



Our second fitness challenge was not long, but very demanding all the same. Interval training, meaning you go hard, then rest....then repeat. Warm up was first.

Cahla and me (heavy Boston accent)

Robert and Andy 

Jersey Mike (he's the man)

Me and Chicago Dave



It consisted of 8 minutes per station 3 stations total:

Resistance band running, which means you run while being held back by your partner, (mine was Dave and he was not happy with me).

Next was running hills:


Finally: stairs: one flight, over and over and over again!


I really enjoyed this challenge and love interval training. At the end I was feeling great so I ran another 3.5 miles before lunch while I was warmed up. (Aimee is trying to talk me into running the Rock n Roll 1/2 marathon in DC on March 11, so I better start piling up some mileage....



No comments:

Post a Comment