Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Fitness Challenge #1, "The Tin Man Trot"



Today was a crazy day; we had our first fitness challenge, our official NA photo taken and had Patch Pin and Coin night. The fitness challenge kicked things off this morning, and we will have one every Wednesday morning leading up to the grand finale...the coveted Yellow Brick Road, a 6.5 mile obstacle course designed by the US Marine Corps (and yes I can't wait). Today was the Tin Man Trot, a 1.7 mile run around the NA Academy. I was proud of the whole group and especially proud of my group, Section 4 for giving their all. Here are some photos:
Rich and I


Panoramic before start

Mohammed and I

SECTION 4!

Miz and I

Next up were official NA photos, individual and sections. Here are some out takes...


Our fearless Counselor, Liane



Me with the Section 4 mascot.

Finally we had Patch, Pin and Coin night. This was a special event where people traded swag and enjoyed talking and taking pictures.

Panoramic of the event

Miz and I

Thereasa, me, Tracy and Miz (NYPD's finest)

Miz, me and David (Chicago PD)


Swag from the night

No comments:

Post a Comment