Sunday, January 8, 2017

We're here! Let us in!

Well, it was a long haul but 1253 miles in 20 hours and 12 minutes over three days later and we are in Stafford, VA. This is literally right outside the Quantico gate but we can't enter until tomorrow at 0800. That's when it becomes real. The culmination of 15 years of policing and over a year since I began the application/nomination process. I immediately made it more difficult on myself when I forgot my phone and computer charging cables in Toledo this morning, oh well they can be replaced. After this occurred I instantly thought of a saying that I used a lot when I worked overseas, iiwii, which stands for, "It is what it is." I have a feeling this will be used often over the course of the next several weeks. Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment